This keypad consists of rigid glass epoxy printed circuit board [PCB] as the main structure substrate. Known advantages of PCB based keypad are feasibility of mounting components like LED’s, FRC connecters, burg strips & resistors. These types of keypad have properties like robustness & durability. Printed graphics overlay applied directly onto the PCB after final assembly of keypad. Standard thickness of bare PCB vary from 0.4 mm to 3 . 2 mm & it can be adhesive based or clinch stud mounting as required.
We, Rangviswa, offer our customers a number of design options for of PCB based Membrane Switch Keypad which includes :
- • Customized front overlay.
- • Various kind of material finishing available for overlay like Matt / Glossy / Textured / Fine or selective area textured.
- • Pillow or RIM embossing option available for buttons, logos & LED area on Graphic overlay.
- • Plating options for PCB such as gold, tin-lead and nickel.
- • Available in Tactile or Non tactile based types.
- • Backlit option available.
- EMI / ESD shielding option available.
- • ROHS Compliant
Construction of PCB based Membrane Switch Keypad [Layers] -
- • Graphic Overlay
- • Graphic Adhesive
- • Dome retainer or ESD mesh
- • Spacer Adhesive
- • Metal Domes
- • PCB – Gold platted or TIN platted
- • Back Adhesive
INDUSTRIES - WHERE TO USE :
- Medical Devices
- Defense / Military
- Consumer & Household appliances.
- Gaming Controllers
- Industrial Automation
- Access Control Systems.
- Measuring Equipment
- Energy & Digital Meters
- UPS Inverters & Stabilizors
- CNC Machinery Control Panels